Need a Chimney Inspection in Marana? Tucson Chimney Has the Tools & Knowledge to Help
Do you live in Marana? This is a city that’s growing fast as homeowners spread the word about all the area has to offer – from tons of great outdoors spots when the weather is nice to multiple dining options and shopping areas to explore.
But let’s face it. Sometimes you don’t want to go out and about. All you want to do is run your errands, maybe stop by the post office or grab a book from the library, then call it a day. And in times like these, there’s no better time to put your fireplace to use.
If you’re a fireplace owner, then you’re our kind of person. Just don’t forget that it’s important to have your chimney inspected annually by a certified chimney tech to ensure safer and more efficient functioning throughout your burning season.
We Offer Three Levels of Chimney Inspections
Looking to book some chimney, venting, or fireplace maintenance in Marana, Avra Valley, Casas Adobes, Red Rock, Flowing Wells, Catalina, or somewhere else in the area? Our team is here to help.
We offer three levels of chimney inspections, and which one you need will depend on your unique needs and circumstances.
- Level 1 Inspection: This is the most basic level of inspection. If your chimney is used normally and inspected annually, and no problems or issues have popped up in the last year, this should be all you need. It’ll consist of a visual overview of the readily accessible portions of the chimney and flue, and we’ll look for obstructions and signs of damage along the way – then, suggest further maintenance, if we feel it’s needed.
- Level 2 Inspection: This is the level of inspection performed when changes have been made to the chimney or appliance (like a change in fuel type or a remodel) or after some type of potentially damaging event has occurred (like a chimney fire or natural disaster). This will be a more thorough examination of the chimney, and we’ll use video equipment to inspect the interior more fully. These are also recommended when buying or selling a home.
- Level 3 Inspection: These are far less common, typically only performed when significant damage or safety concerns are suspected. A level 3 inspection involves the removal of part of the chimney or the surrounding wall, sometimes requiring demo work, in order to thoroughly inspect the entire system and locate the root cause of any issues the homeowner is experiencing.
Which do you need? Not sure? We’re here to help. Give us a call or book online with us today.
Call Us Now
Our Chimney & Venting Services
Inspections are important, but why hire a team that can only tell you what’s wrong, then do nothing about it? Here at Tucson Chimney, we strive to do it all, being a full-service company that meets your every need.
Our full service list includes:
- Chimney Inspections
- Chimney & Fireplace Cleanings
- Chimney Repairs
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Masonry Repairs
- Chimney Waterproofing
- Chimney Cap Installation
- Damper Repair & Replacement
- Firebox Repairs
- Chimney Relining
In addition to chimney care, we also offer ozone treatments to help eliminate bad and persistent odors in the home, air duct cleaning for improving indoor air quality (and HVAC system efficiency), and dryer vent cleanings, which help prevent dryer fires and gas leaks.
Schedule Your Inspection Now
Has the time of year come to get your chimney inspection booked? Or maybe your system is damaged, crumbling, or failing to function efficiently? Whatever the case, give Tucson Chimney and Venting Solutions a call, and we’ll send over one of our certified and experienced techs.
We’re family-owned, prioritize safety, and we promise to treat you with the professionalism and respect we know our service area deserves.
Call us at 520-444-2845 or book online with us today.